2017-01-15

Welcoming Dawn อรุณสวัสดิ์

115 Island
เกาะ ๑๑๕
၁၁၅ ကျွန်း

I wake up early at four o'clock local time as usual (04:30 Thailand time). From my room window that was opened for the cool sea breezes throughout the night, I can see the surrounding island silhouettes by the light of the full moon that approaches the island on the west.

At five, other travelers and the crew are still asleep. I walk from my room passing the captain's cabin and climb up the upper deck where we sat watching the super moon last night. I then discover my best 'time and place' of this trip.. ..

The welcoming dawn on a roof-top deck above captain's cabin.

ผมตื่นเช้าเป็นนิสัยตั้งแต่ตี ๔ ตามเวลาเมียนมา (๐๔.๓๐ ตามเวลาไทย) จากหน้าต่างห้องพักที่เปิดรับลมทะเลเย็นสบายตลอดทั้งคืน แสงจันทร์วันเพ็ญที่กำลังจะลับขอบเกาะทางตะวันตก ยังช่วยให้มองเห็นเงาเค้าโครงของหมู่เกาะรอบด้าน 

ตี ๕​ นักท่องเที่ยวคนอื่นและลูกเรือยังคงหลับกันอยู่ ผมออกจากห้องพัก เดินผ่านห้องกัปตันแล้วปีนดาดฟ้าเรือที่นั่งชมจันทร์เจ้าเมื่อคืนอีกครั้ง แล้วค้นพบ กาละ..เวลา และเทศะ..สถานที่ที่ดีที่สุดในการเดินทางครั้งนี้ของผม .. .. 

อรุณสวัสดิ์บนดาดฟ้าเรือด้านบนห้องกัปตัน



2016-11-15  05:15




2016-11-15  05:19

Sitting there, I wait welcoming the first daylight on the east horizon.

ผมนั่งอยู่ตรงนั้น รอต้อนรับแสงแรกของวันจับขอบฟ้าทิศตะวันออก





2016-11-15  05:25

Venus is still with me on the west.

ดาวศุกร์ยังสุกสกาวอยู่บนฟ้าทางตะวันตก 



2016-11-15  05:26

Time to be with oneself in tranquility.

เวลาที่จะอยู่กับตัวเองในความสงัดเงียบ



2016-11-15  05:44

I sit writing these blogs on the deck every morning, while others have their own privacy in silence.

ผมนั่งเขียนบล็อกบนดาดฟ้าแบบนี้ทุกวัน ส่วนคนอื่นก็ใช้เวลาส่วนตัวกันอย่างเงียบๆ




2016-11-15  06:11

Waiting to welcome the welcoming dawn.

รอกล่าวคำ ..อรุณสวัสดิ์

No comments:

Post a Comment