2017-08-31

Imagination จินตนาการ

Nga Mann Island
เกาะงะมาง์
ငမန်းကျွန်း



2016-11-17  09:42

"Slowly turn the patient, let the contrast coats the stomach mucosa in the way the wave washing the sand beach. We then can easily detect a tiny surface lesion"

I can still remember the quote my senior taught me to do a fluoroscopic upper gastrointestinal study with contrast media in my diagnostic radiology rotation, even though I haven't worked in that specialty for 30 years. 

"ค่อยๆ ขยับตัวคนไข้ให้แป้งเคลือบผิวเยื่อบุกระเพาะ เหมือนระลอกคลื่นสัมผัสผืนทราย แล้วเราจะสังเกตเห็นความผิดปกติเล็ก ๆ น้อย ๆ บนผิวได้ดีขึ้น"

ผมยังจำวิธีการสอนของรุ่นพี่ได้ดีจนถึงทุกวันนี้ ตอนให้คนไข้กลืนสารทึบรังสีเพื่อวินิจฉัยรอยโรคในทางเดินอาหารส่วนบนจากเครื่องเอกซเรย์ฟลูออโรสโคป สมัยต้องผ่านไปทำงานในสาขารังสีวินิจฉัย ทั้ง ๆ ที่ไม่ได้ทำงานด้านนั้นมาตั้ง ๓๐ ปีแล้ว


2016-11-17  09:43

State of the art,

เทคนิคชั้นครู



2016-11-17  09:45

because of the imagination.

ก็เพราะ จินตนาการ

No comments:

Post a Comment